Tuesday 25 October 2011

Its been a while...

Well what a few weeks...Finally I had a week off,it was a very long four months at work so I was so in need! I headed straight off on the ferry and drove to Germany,may have only been a "sun hoilday" but who cares! We stayed at Sudee camp up in north Germany,would highly recomend,just in nicer weather than we had,dont think I've ever seen so much rain! It is located well for trips to Hannover,Hamburg and Bergen Belsen.The later of which was one of the most upsetting of SS camps I have visted,maybe its was also the personal stories from my mums uncle who one of the first British troops to arrive,and met with the horror of the place.
Whilst away lots of smurf shopping was of course done...will add later!

Something I never thought I'd see was Steps reforming and touring! But thankfully its happening I just seemed to fall back into Steps crave mode.What started out as me kinda panicing i would be having to pay ebay prices to get even a ticket has turned into me so far going to four shows!And my mum bless her getting her wish to finally go see this band that as she puts it took up so much of my time(and money!).As a warm upto the Steps tour she did get dragged to see Faye and H in "Rhineshone Mondays" which has since been cancelled,not to much surprise as theatre wasn't very full! But the show wasn't bad,and if nothing else she came away deciding that H wasn't that bad after all!lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment