Tuesday 26 July 2011

Starting off....

Ok I decided it was time to see what all this blogging is about! Having tried Myspace which was great at the start but it seems everyone has left to join Facebook which again is good fun,and now of course theres Twitter which is ok but hard to express anything with real meaning in so little words,but is good for competitions and not much else for me.
So what will I be blogging about well....
My love for the little blue smurfs and my collection.
My celeb stalking,craving-whatever the new "it" word is at the moment.
Concert and theatre shows I've been to see.
Competitions,and prizes I may have won of late.
My trips away,and reviewing the places I have stayed and visited.
The antics of Pimboli & Liebling,my pest' cats.
My views on the world,tv,music and anything else that catches my eye.
So enjoying reading,but remember everyone has their own opinion which is great to share,but not open to be abused.

No comments:

Post a Comment